Top MBA Colleges, Best Management Institutes, B-Schools in India
In India, Number of students who are opting business management as a career option is increasing day by day so as the competition to join the Top MBA College in India is also increasing. Keeping this in mind lots of new Management colleges are cropping up everywhere and offering MBA Programs in India. It has become very difficult for the students to decide which MBA college to join as most of the MBA Colleges are claiming that they are No.1 in India. To make this simple we’ve mentioned below the List of Top 20 Business schools in india, which are offering Best MBA programs in India. Since their inceptions IIM’s has been most popular among the students and surely they are among Top Management Colleges in India. Apart from IIM’s, FMS Delhi, IFB, XIMB, IIFT, Symbiosis, XLRI also rank in Top 10 MBA Colleges of India.
Eligibility for MBA: The minimum educational qualification is graduation in any field to take admission in MBA. There is no age limit for MBA.
Duration of MBA: The duration of a regular MBA course is 2 years. While in case of executive MBA, the duration of the course is 1 year.
Most of the Best MBA Colleges in India take admission through CAT( Common Admission Test) held once every year, Some of them also conduct their own entrance test.
List of Top 20 MBA colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K – Calicut)
- ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
- Schools of Management, IIT
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)
- Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
- International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
The list provided above is just the information about Top MBA Colleges in India, MBA Colleges mentioned above are not listed as per their rank. If you found any error in above post kindly let us know so that we can correct it. We’ll upload more information about the Top MBA Colleges in India in our coming post to help you choose best MBA Program.